Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Reindeer Footprint Craft

I just love this idea of making his or her reindeer from foot prints. It's soo cute.
Materials:

  • white paper
  • brow paint and brushes
  • towels
  • google eyes or eye stickers
  • small red circles for noses
  • black or dark brown marker to draw antlers

Directions:

  1. Brush child's feet with brown paint. They'll either laugh or cry.
  2. Press feet firmly on the white paper. Allow to dry.
  3. Add eyes, nose, and draw antlers. Girl reindeer should have long lashes.

You could also use pipe cleaners or yarn for the antlers, too.

1 comment:

  1. I used my son's fingerprint for the red nose. It turned out pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...