- paper plate
- Mt. Rushmore presidents faces template
- Popsicle stick
- Find coloring pages of all 4 Mt. Rushmore presidents. Blow them up and give a set to each child.
- Cut the middle out of a paper plate.
- Introduce Mt. Rushmore. Each child will decide which presidents' face they want to be. Students color the other 3 presidents' faces.
- Color the rim of the paper plate grey or brown like rock.
- Glue the other presidents' faces on the paper plate in the correct order.
- Tape a Popsicle stick to the bottom for a handle.
Source: TippyToe Crafts